Become a member of the SGEI team!
We provide a welcoming and culturally inclusive work environment for Indigenous and non-Indigenous employees. Staff enjoy:
- Two weeks paid time off around the holidays (in addition to vacation time)
- Opportunities for professional development
- Staff appreciation days
- Mental health supports and mental health days
- On-campus breakfasts and lunches
- Registered Pension Plan (RPP) and comprehensive health benefits (full-time employees)
SGEI provides a supportive work culture with plenty of opportunities to learn about and celebrate Indigenous culture. SGEI observes National Indigenous People’s Day (June 21st), National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (September 30th), and Signing of the Treaty Day (October 3rd).