G1 Permit Preparation Training
This two-day program teaches learners the Official Ministry of Transportation (MTO) Driver’s Handbook and prepares learners for the written Ontario G1 (permit) test. Course curriculum covers safe and responsible driving, traffic signs and lights and more. Learn about Ontario’s Graduated Licencing system here.
SafeStart New Driver Training Program
The SafeStart New Driver Training program teaches new G1 licenced drivers using a blend of interactive classroom learning and one-on-one in-vehicle training. Graduates are eligible to take their G2 road test 8 months after receiving their G1 learner’s permit instead of 12. Learn about Ontario’s Graduated Licencing system here. SafeStart learners will complete the following:
- In-Class: 20 hours in-class theory complemented by hands-on simulation.
- HomeLink: 10 hours of online interactive learning modules. Must be completed prior to in-car lessons.
- In-Vehicle: 10 hours of private in-vehicle learning.
- Fort Frances: November 18, 19, 25, 26
- Fort Frances: January 13, 14, 20, 21
- Fort Frances: February 3, 4, 10, 11
- Kenora: November 18, 19, 25, 26
- Kenora: January 13, 14, 20, 21
- Kenora: February 3, 4, 10, 11
Looking for More Information?
Have a Question?