Learn the basics of cooking in this three-week culinary workshop series with chef Joline White-Silversmith in SGEI’s professional culinary lab! Each session runs from 6-9 pm.
- November 27- Indigenous Night (3 Sisters Bison Stew, Cedar, Sumac Manoomin-Leek and Mushrooms Pilaf, Walleye Cakes with Wojapi)
- November 29 – Italian Night (Veal Piccata, Spaghetti Carbonara, Burrata Salad)
- December 4 – French Night (Boeuf Bourguignon, Potatoes Dauphinoise, Cassoulet)
- December 6 – Mediterranean Night (Turkish Eggplant and Lentils, Greek Salad, Gozleme)
- December 11 – Japanese Night (Katsudon, Imo Mochi, Okonomyaki)
- December 13 – African Night (Fonio Pilaf, Jolllof Rice, Nigerian Chicken Stew)
Participation is free and open to anyone ages 18 and over. All ingredients and cooking utensils/equipment provided by SGEI. Register online at https://forms.office.com/r/WKbCJDSHBa?origin=lpr. Please note that limited spots are available for each session. You will be contacted if you have secured a spot.