Seven Generations Education Institute facilitates a variety of training and workshops for individuals, First Nations communities, business and organizations.
Workshops for businesses, organizations & schools
Upon request, Seven Generations Education Institute can facilitate any of the following workshops:
- Anishinaabe Engagement Training: a fully interactive, thorough and informative professional development training session designed to share essential understandings regarding Indigenous life.
- Introduction to Computers: customizable training that provides an introduction to Microsoft Office software, basic computer skills, email, social networking, Apple devices, Smart Boards, Smart Tables and other
- Smart Board Workshop: training session designed to introduce learners to Smart Tech’s Smartboard Technology. Participants will learn basic setup, video-conferencing, interactive lessons, presentations, the interactive gallery, and using the Smart Tool Kit and Notebook Objects.
Seven Generations Education Institute regularly hosts a variety of cultural workshops open to the public including:
- Birch bark baskets
- Ribbon shirt
- Ribbon skirt
- Hand drum
- Star quilt
- Nitaagwin teaching-Becoming a woman
- Moss bag
- Cedar baths
- Lunch and Learn workshops: throughout the school year, SGEI hosts a variety of workshops including financial responsibility, taking care of your mental health and more while you enjoy a free lunch! For more information on upcoming workshops, visit our Events Calendar.
Visit our Events Calendar to stay up-to-date with our workshops.