ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-OFFICE OPERATIONS
(POSTED: SEPTEMBER 10, 2018)
The position is to provide general office support such as answering phones, filing, as well as support services for the secondary and post-secondary instructors.
1) Provide support to Secondary and Post Secondary instructors.
2) Answer phones, book meeting rooms, filing.
3) Assist Post Secondary Coordinator and Secondary Instructors with their programs.
4) Assist student(s) with inquiries as well as direct them to appropriate resource(s).
Education and Experience required:
1) Office Administration (Diploma or certificates) or Grade twelve or three years’ experience in an office setting; preferred.
2) Intermediate to Advance computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
3) Understanding of Ojibwe traditions and language preferred.
4) Knowledge of Life Skills would be considered an asset.
5) Knowledge of Social Service agencies within Kenora
6) Must have own vehicle.
Other qualifications and criteria:
1) The individual must have excellent organizational and time management skills
2) The individual must be flexible with respect to established plans and goals
Some heavy lifting may be required.
Salary: To be negotiated
Interested candidates are to submit their resume, cover letter and three (3) references (one must be from a current Supervisor) by 12:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 21, 2018, to the attention of:
Seven Generations Education Institute
1455 Idylwild Drive, P.O. Box 297, Fort Frances, Ontario P9A 3M6
Fax#: (807) 274-8761 or e-mail: email@example.com
For a complete job description contact: Michelle Allan-Director of Human Resources. We would like to thank everyone for their application but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodation in the recruitment process is available, upon request for applicants with disabilities.