Driver’s Training Program Information
SEVEN GENERATIONS EDUCATION INSTITUTE
The Driver’s Training Program will be taking place in KENORA.
Do I Qualify?
In order to qualify for the Driver’s Training Program, you must:
• Be Aboriginal, Inuit, or Metis
• Be age 16 or older
• Be unemployed and looking for work or going to school
• Have no driving infractions/outstanding driving fines
• Have a valid social insurance number
• Have a valid status card (if Aboriginal)
You will need your permit in order to attend the Driver’s Training classes. If you plan on getting your permit with us, you will be required to have one of the following combinations of identification:
• Ontario Photo Card
• Birth Certificate (original) and Ontario Health Card
• Birth Certificate (original) and Status Card
• NEW Status Card
Please see the following list of other approved identity documents:
If you do not have any approved identity documents, please contact the program coordinator listed below.
If you require any assistance with your application or you have any questions, please contact:
MWPP Administrative Assistant
Seven Generations Education Institute
Deadline for applications is January 25, 2019